Thyme for a new People Manager role?
Job Title – People Manager (Would consider HR Advisors or Senior HR Advisors looking to step up)
Location – Derby – there is a requirement to be in the office for the first couple of months but greater flexibility will then be offered.
Salary – Up to £40-45k per annum but may be flexible for the right person
Contract Type – Permanent
Think you’re a motivated team player with a work hard, play hard attitude. If so, then you might be just what our client is looking for.
What can we tell you about this tasty business?
They are a very special food supplier with a fantastic culture. They are looking for a People Manager and need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
And what can they offer you in return?
They might not have a certificate for it (yet…), but we think they are one of the most exciting and dynamic businesses about! You’ll help lead and be part of a HR team that is devoted to providing the best possible service, as well as having a good laugh in the process!
Does this sound like you?
- We are looking for a hugely talented, passionate and tenacious individual who thrives in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- The right person needs a proven track record within operational HR and partnering at a senior level.
- We’re looking for someone who is commercially focused and is looking for a role that they can really get stuck into.
- It’s all about attitude, passion and being up for an exciting challenge!
- You will be CIPD qualified with a proven track record of working across generalist HR initiatives that focus on ER, L&D, Recruitment and even a little bit of reward work.
- You will be resilient to change and fast paced environments
- We are ideally looking for people with strong line management experience and the ability to influence and challenge decisions at all business levels whilst building great relationships.
- You should have a desire to progress your career and move up the ladder
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with solid generalist HR experience and a track record of commercially-oriented solutions that are fit for purpose.
You will be able to deliver effective, impactful and engaging communication and will be someone with great interpersonal and influencing skills with colleagues at all levels.
If you can act on your own initiative and work autonomously whilst taking responsibility for decisions, finding practical solutions in tight time frames then this could be a great job for you.
You will be someone who constantly seeks to improve HR and Operational ways of working, supporting and managing cross functional change management programmes with measured outcomes and milestones.
Up-to-date and in depth knowledge of current and upcoming employment law would be particularly useful and you should be CIPD qualified. People management experience is also desirable.
Our client is not hung up on industry experience but if you have worked with blue collar workers and understand the HR challenges of this type of environment, that would be useful.
We really want someone that is passionate about what they do. This is a new role and you will be changing how things are done. Because of this we really want someone that can take colleagues at all levels with them. You will have to deal with ambiguity and be resilient to push things through. But you will have fantastic colleagues in a business that is truly receptive to change. You just need to be great at winning hearts and minds.
This is not a siloed role and you will gain exposure at all levels and get to understand the business and what makes it tick. You will have to work hard here but it will be incredibly rewarding.
Why not send us your CV and we can tell you more about this great business.